LanTech selectively monitors detailed data on many critical aspects of your servers.
Do you have important data you can't afford to lose? We offer secure cloud backups to protect your information from disaster.
“As your technology advisor, Lantech offers solid resources and a commitment to quality as we guide you through the complexities of managing and maintaining your computer network system.”
LanTech LLC specializes in the design, implementation, and support of Microsoft computer networks in Sacramento and Northern California. Established in 1994, we are one of the most trusted IT support companies in the area and have partner alliances with Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Dell, and other major companies in the computer industry. In addition to onsite computer network support we offer managed services, cloud hosting/data backup, and disaster recovery services. We are experts installing PC networks, internet connections, firewalls, VPN, and remote access solutions. We can also assist you in designing and implementing custom websites, intranets, databases, etc., per your requirements.
- Onsite Support: Every business is different, and we understand that yours has unique IT support requirements. With our comprehensive service and support options, we can customize a plan that fits your budget and your needs. Our professional staff has considerable experience working on problems you are likely to face. We offer a high level of support at a reasonable price.
- Business Continuity: In the event of a file server data disaster, are you sure your backups could be restored and run? Is your Outlook information being backed up? How long could your business get by without server access?
- Cloud Backup: Are you interested in having your data backed up offsite to the cloud? We can set you up with this inexpensive automated option.
- Remote Access to the Company Network: Need to get to your contact lists, e-mail, or calendar when you are away from the office? We can show you how to access your data when at home or on the road.
- Server Monitoring: We can offer 24x7 server monitoring with custom issue resolution and monthly reports.
- Virus and Malware Protection: When did you last update your virus software? What assurances does your company have that your latest E-mail or Internet download doesn't contain a catastrophic virus? Adding and regularly updating virus protection software is essential in today's interconnected business world.
- Spam: Are you getting inundated with unwanted e-mail? Is it difficult to find the real e-mail mixed in with the bad? We can help remedy this problem.
- High Speed Internet Access: Is your internet access fast enough? We can help you take advantage of the newest technology available -- cable modem, ethernet-over-copper, fiber.
- Network Security: Do you need a firewall? Are you safe from unauthorized users? PC networks often lose control over user-access privileges. We can assess and remedy an uncontrolled network security environment.
- Custom Programming for Web Sites, SharePoint and Databases: Let us design and implement an Intranet or web site for your business.